To keep your family and attendees safe, Reid Temple AME Church continues to follow COVID-19 Safety Guidelines regardless of your vaccination status. Please follow the guidelines below:
If you are attending a funeral, worship service or event that requires online sign-up or registration, please complete this requirement online prior to arriving.
* Please arrive 30 minutes prior to complete pre-entry screening for COVID-19 symptoms at the front lobby entrance.
* Pre-entry screening will include temperature checks, sanitization of hands and sign-in. If you do not pass the pre-entry screening for COVID-19 symptoms, you may not enter the building and we advise you to seek medical advice.
- Enter and exit through the front lobby entrance only.
- Sanitize hands and sign in at the front lobby entrance.
- Wear a face mask that covers your nose and mouth while in the building.
- Attendees must cover their nose and mouth with an approved face covering when around others with exceptions for children under two, persons with breathing issues, or someone who is unconscious, incapacitated, or unable to remove their face cover independently.
- Sit socially distant in every other pew with the exception of family designated seating assigned by ushers.
- Use sanctuary and designated bathrooms only.
Extend grace and cooperation to Reid Temple AME Church Staff and volunteers on duty if/when reminded of protocol and guidelines.
Physically disabled accessible parking, seating and bathrooms are available. If you need assistance let our staff and volunteers know.
If you are visually and hearing impaired and need assistance let our staff and volunteers know. ASL signers and close captions may not always be available. We will work diligently to accommodate to the best of our ability.
If you do not pass the pre-entry screening for COVID-19 symptoms, you may not enter the building and we advise you to seek medical advice.
For more info contact email@example.com.